Saturday, November 1, 2008

I've really been pondering what it will be like to see Jesus coming from the sky? Am I prepared for that day. Am I doing enough every day to be able to sit at his feet and not be far away. Am I preparing my children for his coming? Will we be an eternal family? So many things are buzzing around my head and I hope that I am ready. I know that I have area's of work. I know that I need to sharpen my skills. I know that I need to be worthy of the blessings that our Heavenly Father has for us. I know that he lives. He died for our sins so that we may return to be with him. He is our advocate with the Father. I just hope I am worthy of that when the time comes.. Jesus is my heavenly brother and I love him for his willingness and humiltiy on my part to do what he has done. To all my friends who read this.. know that I love you and support you in our journey of faith. All my love and hugs Rhonda

2 comments:

Jenny Erazo said...

Thanks Rhonda. You are a good friend:-)

Terri H said...

What a blessed testamony!! You are a great joy to us all and we miss you...